Personal Request from Greg

Hey friends. Well my time here at IHOP-KC is almost up and I have a personal favor to ask. I've received some amazing testimonys of how the Lord has used this blog to touch, minister to, heal, and challenge people. Since the blog is a framework for a book on recovering from loss & grief and coming out more passionate about Jesus on the other side of the pain, I would like for you to email me any experiences or comments about what the blog has meant to you. If you would take time to do this, it would mean a lot to me.

Email me at: worshipmadly@gmail.com Put "Response to blog" in subject line

Several of you have asked if the blog will continue when I leave IHOP and the answer is a resounding YES! Since the work in my heart & my walk with the Lord will continue, so will the blog.

Thanks for your support & encouragements.

Greg

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Greg--I just want to bless you as your make your way on your journey. May God make your straight your path, and order your footsteps. Make a way for Greg, O Waymaker. Provide for Him Jehovah Jireh.
May your words continue to flow forth from the fountain, the river of His great love for you. For you are no longer Forsaken, but you are Hepzibah, His Delight is in you.

Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to your continuing journey, my friend.