Happy New Year !!!

At sunset this evening, Rosh Hashanah began...this is the Jewish New Year. This kicks off the "Days of Awe", leading up to Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement). It is a time to examine our lives, to repent, and to move into new seasons with the Lord. I'm finding it easy to consider my sin in this place of holiness...my frailty is more evident than ever. I'm also leaning more heavily on my beloved...coming out of the wilderness, leaning on my beloved...I have no one else.

Today is the first day of the Global Bridegroom Fast for October...a 3 day fast...things are more intense...the worship & intercession deeper...children moving powerfully in intercession...dancing before Yeshua...learning to tremble at the name of the Lord...provoking me to jealousy.

I think I will not continue trying to write from the prayer room...too difficult to think clearly, but thats a good thing...more later.

Lord, I hunger for you...and I will be satisfied. Come fill me with more of you...increase my capacity for you...

I'll finish with a quote from a spontaneous song from Misty Edwards:

"You owe me nothing
I deserve hell
You owe me nothing
Yet you've given me mercy...."

0 comments: